ACCESSING the PERFECTION THAT IS YOUR SELF
Join facilitator Bruce Manuel as he explores perfection in a 5-session teleconference that kicks off April 11th! (Psst… perfection is already ours, and we’ll discover ways Metaphysical Science uniquely makes us aware of that in our daily living!)
Themes we’ll look at include:
- ‘Life MUST live’ – a rookie doctor’s conviction that saved a young woman from suicide.
- ‘That big boogieman in the sky’ …. AND … ‘Torture is a teaching tool’ aren’t the only blunders of old theology.
- ‘It wasn’t MY fault,’ ‘Hitler,’ ‘THE Commies,’ and other phony blame games.
- ‘A kick in the pants is just what you need,’ said his colleagues, but what exactly happened to that employee who got fired?
- ‘Well, no one’s perfect,’ and other beliefs it’s high time to ditch.
We’ll connect with one another in one-hour Zoom video-audio sessions using smartphones, tablets or computers. (Or connect by dialing in from any phone)
There will be opportunities to explore ideas that speak particularly to you from your own reading and/or our recommended readings in Margaret Laird’s 80 page book, Perfection is Gained Because Perfection Is ($19.95, available at the link below).
LINK TO REGISTER IS COMING SOON
April 11th and 25th
May 2nd, 16th and 23rd
10:00 am-11:00 am PT
Your Living Room!
This teleconference will be held via a live interactive video-audio format.
“Perfect Politics: Shining a Light on the Election Process”
TELECONFERENCE HOSTED BY ELIZABETH MOCK
Oct 4th and 18th
Nov 1st and 8th